We’ve finally launched our Online Booking system! Simply chose the dates and number of adults & children, and click Go.
If the dates you’re after do not appear to be available – don’t hesitate to contact us directly on email@example.com or 01580 830932. Sometimes it’s just a glitch!
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR CAMPING & TABERNACLES FOR EVERY WEEKEND IN JULY & AUGUST.
We’re very happy to accept group/larger bookings, however to manage this we like to do it directly with you! This is for bookings of 5 or more camping pitches. Please either call us on 01580 830932 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover if the dates your after do not seem to be available don’t hesitate to drop us an email to check – it could be a glitch with the new online booking, or we may be able to offer you an alternative.
PLEASE BE AWARE WE HAVE A STRICT ONE TENT PER PITCH POLICY.
We wanted to try and briefly explain the measures we are putting in place to allow social distancing:
- We will be opening two extra fields beside the river allowing us to create spacious pitches that are 18 meters wide
- One person at a time is allowed in a toilet/shower, the only exception is parent and child. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Hand sanitizers have been put on the outside of the toilet blocks & must be used on entering and exciting the block. There will also be antibacterial sprays in the cubicles, these are to be used by yourselves.
- We will deep clean the toilets in the morning, throughout the day, and when possible, in the evening–they will be closed whilst this happens.
- To allow for social distancing and you will be allowed to park next to your tent.
- We will allow campfires and BBQ’s and continue to asses Health & Safety risks with the local fire brigade accordingly.
DARK GREEN – Available
LIGHT GREEN – Available however you cannot check in on this day
GREY – Unavailable/Fully Booked